Buy 4 or more ‘Pelvic Floor Recovery’ or ‘Pelvic Floor Essentials’ (can be combined) to receive a 20% discount.
This is a 136 page book with over 60 illustrations, packed full of information.
Many women suffer in silence with pelvic floor dysfunction such as stress urinary incontinence and prolapse following vaginal birth. Others have bladder issues such as an overactive bladder or recurrent urinary tract infections without having had children at all. Some of these problems can start in childhood or present following childbirth or appear after menopause. I have written this book to assist women in learning how to correct any bladder, bowel and pelvic floor problems using simple measures that restore confidence and control.
- Correct activation and strengthening of the pelvic floor muscles
- Good bladder and bowel habits and effective toilet positioning
- Children’s bladder and bowel health
- Bladder, bowel and prolapse management strategies including pessaries
- ‘Pelvic Floor Friendly’ abdominal exercises
- Return to exercise following childbirth
- Relaxation, breath awareness and persistent pain education
- Treating sexual pain and returning to pleasurable sex
This updated edition includes the latest evidence about overactive bladder and prolapse management and has an expanded chapter on sexual dysfunction. The book is easy to read and has simple, clear diagrams and illustrations to demonstrate the anatomy and exercises.